International Coach Federation, Houston Chapter
I can be your guest or keynote speaker on a variety of topics, and can cater a speech to the needs of your organization.
- Emotional intelligence
- Effective communication
- Personal branding
- Entering the professional world and job market
- Productivity, time management and procrastination
- Personal mission and purpose
- Team performance
- Organizational culture
- Change management
- Generational forces in the workplace
- Customer service and creating a service culture
- Nonprofit marketing and management
- Marketing, branding and communications
Skybound Workshop, at Tulane in Houston
WeWork Galleria Co-Working Space: Lunch & Learn Session
Texas State University McCoy School of Business
AMA MarketingEdge Conference
Florida Association of Ticketing
Oregon Symphony Operations Team
American Business Woman's Association
Rice University Center for Career Development
Contact me to inquire about coaching, consulting or speaking. This introductory conversation will typically last 30-45 minutes, and can take place over the phone or via video chat.
The purpose of this conversation is to make an introduction, explore your needs and goals, and talk more details about how we can work together.
Fill up the below email form, and we’ll set up a time.