Through SKYBOUND™ Coaching & Training, I consult with a variety of organizations and companies in areas including: Leadership & Teams, Management & Strategy, and Marketing & Communications. The common thread is my ability and passion for creating clarity, direction, alignment and action in a way that drives higher performance.
Activities and Services
My consulting and facilitation style creates a unique and interactive experience for participants through the following services:
- Workshops, training & retreats
- Meeting facilitation
- Project & process management
- General consultation
- Executive Coaching
Areas of Expertise:
- Leadership development
- Team building & high performance
- Organizational culture & change
- Strategic planning
- Marketing & communications
- Customer service & loyalty
Workshops & Retreats
Workshops and retreats can also be customized for the needs of your organization, featuring a combination of the following topic areas:
- Effective communication
- Team culture & change
- Laws of high performance
- Elements of a championship team
- Group accomplishment and risk taking
- Perspectives on leadership
- Messaging and branding: telling your organizational story
- Marketing best practices and measurement
- Audience building for your nonprofit
- Effective nonprofit board leadership
- One-on-One Coaching: I can work with executives or individuals on your team to define and reach professional goals as part of an empowered and accountable coaching relationship
- Speaking: I’d love to appear at your conference, event or retreat as an engaging keynote speaker who combines the theoretical with the practical. Listeners will walk away inspired and with helpful insights and plans for action.
Who I Serve
Glenn works with a variety of companies and organizations who are striving for bigger impact and higher potential.
- Corporate teams
- Nonprofit staffs
- Nonprofit boards
- Volunteer organizations
- Professional associations and trade organizations
Get a Complimentary Consultation
Contact Glenn to try a free coaching session, complimentary consultation, or inquire about speaking. This introductory conversation will typically last 30 minutes, and can take place in person, over the phone or with Skype.
The purpose of this conversation is to make an introduction, explore your needs and goals, and talk more details about how we can work together. There’s no risk, and I guarantee you’ll walk away with something valuable.
Fill up the below email form, and we’ll set up a time.